• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ultra and Doom
and myself...
isnt this a post your latest mappings not post your latest thoughts!

Is it Illegal to spread their thaughts?
Anyway Thanks all for commenst :)

What :O?
Who is Cirka Skater Oo?
And, what idea? :blink:

im not good at mapping but :/

10csqxl.jpg

Is that 7.5 sprites mixed with new ones? o_O

nah 7.6 map editor xD

im trying to get a better computer so i can run 8.31 map editor or w/e the new one is

but besides that is it any good? :/

Two picture from my ots :)

743-2.png

Out of the temple

742-1.png

Another picture :p

C&C

Nice nice ZoOorO 8,5/10 =)

ooo 8,5/10 isn't bad for a beginner i guess :D thank you!

825-minimap.jpg

That's a kinda unserious map, and I'm not very good at designing cities, but what do you guys think so far? The shape and so on. I haven't detailed the northern\eastern parts yet, and I'm not finished detailing around the city either, but just wanted to know your views.

Last edited:
808-minimap.jpg

That's a kinda unserious map, and I'm not very good at designing cities, but what do you guys think so far? The shape and so on. I haven't detailed the northern\eastern parts yet, and I'm not finished detailing around the city either, but just wanted to know your views.

Also, the river is going to be redesigned.

Well, not bad. :p

Well, not bad. :p

Come on, I want honest oppinions, criticism. I know there's something that must be bugging you about the picture. Don't be shy just because I'm a global moderator. ;)

Last edited:
Make another user and post your work.

I bet they wont be shy... ^_^

@...

Your river it's squary :p.
And the island is kind of squary too.

Otherwise, it's creative.

:)

I'm working on the northern mountain atm, made a waterfall that runs down into the river, and I'll take another look at the river then. :) Thanks for your criticism, Akor.

Updated the picture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back