• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fire cave.
20kx3xx.jpg

A quiet warriors guild?
288jy9.jpg

Smithery?
29g1s74.jpg

These are just few of first mappings.

The hole -->
Go down the hole, voila, a quest.

Idk. Just made a small cave :p

Oh.
It's like an weapon and armory shop. So, the players don't need to go inside. :)

No, I ment the first picture, you said it was a entrance.
Where is the entrance? It's just a hole xd

Ah. I get you now. :p
And Neon. It's just like a small cave.. Dunno why I put quest enterance xD

Heres a small ice mountain I made. I think it looks pretty bad though. I'm not good with ice <_<

5frwgp.jpg

Sorry for double post!

Thought id give a quick look of one of my best maps ever imo, im not a strong mapper... (like Xenios and Neon and all...)

So here it is, i call it, The Beast Cave, :wub:

2282-thebeastcavezz.jpg

Give me a pm if sum1 wants it, i have it on a free otbm, no spawns so no worries about virus! :)

Thought id give a quick look of one of my best maps ever imo, im not a strong mapper... (like Xenios and Neon and all...)

So here it is, i call it, The Beast Cave, :wub:

2282-thebeastcavezz.jpg

Give me a pm if sum1 wants it, i have it on a free otbm, no spawns so no worries about virus! :)

Can't see it Oo

I can o.o just ask and ill fix an image with the bottom only, thought id just post so u can see both since there are details at the floor up too XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back