• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well then, I think you have used the ID: 5561 a bit too much.. also, I don't really like when the ID: 5558 (and the ones like that one) Are placed only on 1 sqm... I think they should be in rows... It looks better that way.
Another thing is that I personally don't like the "brown rubble" thingies you have placed in some places... Otherwise it looks quite good, maybe add some grass into the ground, if you are making a vegetated cave. ;) I'll post mine here.. I made it yesterday, and it's my first peace after almost a year long break, please comment mine too :)
2425-cave.png

Thanks will think about it next time:)
I myself aint that fond of brown rubble either, but I think I used it in quite a good way:) And I tried to some grass borders in the cave but I decided it lookes way better without them:)

@VenoXx
I like ur cave ;O
But i think that stalagmites doesnt fit, maybe those big stones that are in the top of the raw palette in nature ^^
and put them a flowery wall (id:8014)
Would look good in my opinion :D
And grass borders i prove and doesn't fit almost always =P
cya bro :]

Watching movie in TV, just made it in break:
97jz5dbgybytajyzn7mp.png

pahifecwofy37uukmvcz.png

1 pic: The mountain is in my opinion for a bit of angular and many detail's are missing

2 pic: :p a stone is in the wall xD and add more detail's plx

I did the Nightmares in about 5 minutes, and the stone is there because it smashed the wall :D
Thanks tho

@VenoXx
I like ur cave ;O
But i think that stalagmites doesnt fit, maybe those big stones that are in the top of the raw palette in nature ^^
and put them a flowery wall (id:8014)
Would look good in my opinion :D
And grass borders i prove and doesn't fit almost always =P
cya bro :]

Tried the flowery wall didn't fit at all:D
Thanks for your comment ^_^

Axtually, I don't even like it one bit... It is too squary, and you have put something from EVERY single genre in this piece of map... it's just totally random... Sorry, watch some tutorials... and then post again!!

Sincerely, Wendt

randomcrp.png

Random crap, made in 20 mins? just added random details everywhere so its not rare for you to thinkk it sux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back