• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, it looks phenomenal. Keep it up :)

I think it looks good. Very good! :ninja:

Idk if you noticed on the first pic
You can see "The Light" there =p
Jesus is calling you to the sky Funky
xD

2uejgwp.png

2r6ph4z.jpg

1174pk3.png

inspiration from chauz

The parrots driving the boat. :>

Great mapping Xan, you're truly a master of detail.

I have always wondered why in the fuck there would be grass tuffs everywhere in a damn house even in a bedroom, get over the stupid chauz stupidity and stop doing that crap.

It's an old grown house. It's realistic :blink:

#Xan2
Sorry man, this is nothing special....
#Stiff Style
: o <3!

I have always wondered why in the fuck there would be grass tuffs everywhere in a damn house even in a bedroom, get over the stupid chauz stupidity and stop doing that crap.

Yes, you know the house is from 2009, right?

No, really... Won't you just stfu and stick to the "Old Fashioned" style of yours?
Or should I say "Mannen Med Brillornas?"

Was the Middle ages always clean and peaceful?
Answer = NO, It wasn't.

Because you don't even know what mapping is, If you do know what it is, show me some mappings that you've made.

And no, I won't stop doing that crap.

Chauz is great at creativity.
But yeah, you stick to your style. See how it works. TLL ftw, 10 players online.
And get the fuck out of the style that I like.

It's for a friends server. To prevent abuse of a start fee of 30k money you will have to face this annihilator. Just to get it abused by having a chest in the temple. And have a level 20 door. It's just about to regard some rats and a couple of rotworms and you'll have the reward in less than 5 minutes.

If this system is enabled you have to find a team of 4 players, entering and just have a feeling of a well done server.

Sincerely,
Franson!

@Xan2
Sorry, ur small island is overdatiled with borders =/
And ur boat looks nice ^^
But i don't know if u can throw of the boat and swim to the island or what?

@Stiff Style
I liked the idea =OO
But it's too small for have too much stuffs =S
And how is the people going to see 2nd floor if theres not a door for go to stairs? xD
But i liked it =DD
I like Chauz works too and some ignorant people looks stupids because they dont respect people xD

@Franson
An "Orcillator" =OO
Nice idea >.<
but looks a little bid unrealistic for rook =P

@Rauz
I see you are forgetting the stair and void.
If you dont use those u wont go down and go upstair because ur ramps doesnt touch a ground ;D
there is a small part of a bridge that don't touch a ground too, and its like flying >.<
And i suggest you to use some nature in your mountains =P
Because looks too much gray xD

Good luck all =DD

Fransons truly a awesome mapper.

Totally agreed!
If that was an "anni rook"
or a easier rook for lower players on a rpg world.

That is the "!@#$%"! I wubb it franson <3 lol

Neon though is still my top...

Neon was a good mapper, but to be honest, there are other mappers that could out skill him. Neon was just first in best dressed, Lately more great mappers have shownup. [Franson/Styles] Also we have Mace, who's extremely good.

Though. The annihilator could fit in Rookgaard at any kind of world.
But the purpose of it now is to prevent abuse of a start fee in temple of Thais. And to make a cool system ;)

Thanks anyways! ;*

Yes, you know the house is from 2009, right?

No, really... Won't you just stfu and stick to the "Old Fashioned" style of yours?
Or should I say "Mannen Med Brillornas?"

Was the Middle ages always clean and peaceful?
Answer = NO, It wasn't.

Because you don't even know what mapping is, If you do know what it is, show me some mappings that you've made.

And no, I won't stop doing that crap.

Chauz is great at creativity.
But yeah, you stick to your style. See how it works. TLL ftw, 10 players online.
And get the fuck out of the style that I like.

Lol hahaha, so middle ages people never thought about removing the grass and moss and crap from their houses? XD hahahaha w/e dude you are just a moron =D

O and btw who said it is only mmb's mapping i like? ^^ we all like different things but i also respect Macedoon. but well you are just a little kid with a stick up his ass =D go cry some more and then post again =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back