• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
jungle.png

Daaaaamn ! Nice :D

Random nature
98465352.png

An old tree
66862617.png

I'm a noob mapper :)
so take it easy on me

Hehe, well it looks good, as good nature, a little bit too crowded with the trees 'n bushes on a few spots, no biggie though, but nothing special to showoff with some random nature imo tbh :p Lookin' good tho

My first arctic area, lol
28i7xwg.png

Gonna start from here probably make in-game screens soonish

Just trying to do some shapes please comment/suggest/flame/bitch:)
jaavx5.png

Last edited:
I guess you've just done the shape so.. Yeah, pretty neat shape. ._.

Hail OTland and this mapping pieces ! :O<3
Here's some of my latest work, made it for Richux on Tibera-Online!
~ May use it on my own ot too, still in progress though.. :)

xaxaxaxaa.png

Hail OTland and this mapping pieces ! :O<3
Here's some of my latest work, made it for Richux on Tibera-Online!
~ May use it on my own ot too, still in progress though.. :)

xaxaxaxaa.png
Where does all the water come from? You have to think with your brain when you're mapping. It's a lifestyle to map, it's something you love. It isn't something you just randomly spam with.

Where does all the water come from? You have to think with your brain when you're mapping. It's a lifestyle to map, it's something you love. It isn't something you just randomly spam with.

Dont speak like ur doing it for everyone.. Even though I agree that it looks horrible, and all that, but its not a lifestyle for everyone ;)

Dont speak like ur doing it for everyone.. Even though I agree that it looks horrible, and all that, but its not a lifestyle for everyone ;)
If you're a serious mapper, than it's an lifestyle. Like Neon, macedoon, Icetear, Destined Hope, Revemed and so on..

If you're a serious mapper, than it's an lifestyle. Like Neon, macedoon, Icetear, Destined Hope, Revemed and so on..

Perhaps, but you said "It's a lifestyle to map, it's something you love. It isn't something you just randomly spam with.", you didint say it to the veteran mappers u said it to him like it was obvious everyone who've touched an editor is like that ;) that was just my point, no need for further off-topic. haha :p

I don't think Mace considers mapping a lifestyle... neither do I. It's something you do on your spare time.

@Xucin, Mapping can be a lifestyle, but it's not for many mappers lol. I really like to map but I can stop any day

Last edited:
Indeed! And I couldn't sit around here, I saw you wrote Destined Hope... He has been mysteriously missing for about 2-3 weeks now.. ^^ Mapping is a lifestyle for him? I doubt it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back