• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some mapping for a project I joined some days ago, It's not finished yet.
200ae77.png

4hphc4.png

@Zisly

I wasn't correcting his sentence, like you did to mine.. I was correcting 1 word.

You got annoyed didn't you?
So stop correcting people almighty Neon.

You got annoyed didn't you?
So stop correcting people almighty Neon.

I didn't get annoyed... I was correcting 1 word he said, so he wouldn't spell t wrong like all the time. But I didn't know he was sarcastic.

And you were correcting my whole sentence, which you didn't even had to... Not almighty Zisly.

I didn't get annoyed... I was correcting 1 word he said, so he wouldn't spell t wrong like all the time. But I didn't know he was sarcastic.

And you were correcting my whole sentence, which you didn't even had to... Not almighty Zisly.

I had to, just so you wouldn't make the same mistake twice, but I guess you'll repeat it.
And I know I'm not almighty. There is only one guy at this forum who believes he is, and thats you mr.Neon.

Why should I think that I'm "Almighty"?... Mr.Zisly.

That's*

I act like an asshole, to people that acts like assholes to me.

So everyone acts like an asshole against you then?

vikingsincave.jpg

The vikings had traveld far to seek up the mysterious City builded directly into the mountain, but when they found it it was so quiet..

vikingsinsidecave.jpg

The vikings decided to find out the truth why the countryside outside the town were so quiet so they entered the gate... and discovered something terrible..

Only for showoff, put a comment plixor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back