• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow noob i really care
u know that you are just jealous
its for an tp server , so maybe it dont make much sense but its nice , with the cracks
and omg u got nice eyes that u see this black border , i will corrcet it

and...

ktxbynbnextimeshutup

100% raw :wub::wub::wub:

Don't lie mister.

100% Raw? Learn to make mountains than, and way to take criticism you absolute nitwit. I'm not going to rage because at the end of the day, you're still an inferior mapper that doesn't care if people try to help or not.

So, good day to you sir.

P.s: faggot. x)

Been working on a new map lately, and so far Ive mapped this cave, and parts of a town.

Tell me what you think, and as always rate from 1-10!

s33ss8.jpg

Adding more details as you look at the pic :D

Wow dude. You think she's jealous. lol. that map is a piece of shit tbh and it's 100% Raw so it should have been better.
Do us all a favor and never post mapping pictures again. :peace:
ok
Don't lie mister.
ok
100% Raw? Learn to make mountains than, and way to take criticism you absolute nitwit. I'm not going to rage because at the end of the day, you're still an inferior mapper that doesn't care if people try to help or not.

So, good day to you sir.

P.s: faggot. x)
ok

= noob
you and that is 100% raw omg i dont use border , btw mrs. pro mappers you guys just suck at mapping thatz all

i can respect critism but yours was 6 to 0
what can i say? jealous? noobish?
just respect me and i respect you!

LOL I'm Jealous? Why would i be jealous of your mapping? If i wanted to map like you all i need to do is close my eyes and pray i click something. If you really want I'll challenge you to a mapping competition to see who is better? :)

Don't be such a fucking asshole just admit u use autoborder, it's obvious anyway

who are u trying to fool? urself? not much of a deal anyway

serogan its difficult to defend you lol, but paople lets concentrate right now on van bolters screensshots, i like both and i really like the ground sprite in the first pic much better than cips new ones lol its really realistic.

first picture 10/10
second picture 9/10
really nice ;)

serogan its difficult to defend you lol, but paople lets concentrate right now on van bolters screensshots, i like both and i really like the ground sprite in the first pic much better than cips new ones lol its really realistic.
yea , i just ignore they , its a pile of noobs :p

Really nice van, nice custom sprites too. :)

And Serogan, a pile of noob's? Oh god you make me feel both ashamed to call you a fellow human being.

LOL serogan makes me laugh, he gives feedback but won't take it. And think's hes a good mapper aah, so funny. :}

Anyways Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back