• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
2isjzw6.png

Neon. <3

If you go past construction sites (Australia) They always put a temporary roof over the top of the roof their making when it rains.

If you go past construction sites (Australia) They always put a temporary roof over the top of the roof their making when it rains.

They didn't make that at the tibian time(some 100 years ago)

So your saying that back then people were dip shit's and thought "Oh rain if only we knew how to stop the rain from landing on houses. Oh gee, Oh wait it's called a roof? :D It's just another roof above the roof below to stop rain, honestly all house's have roof's, how hard is it too add another roof? -__- God.

They didn't make that at the tibian time(some 100 years ago)

Actually they've been doing this probably since the Cavemen >.>
They would have realized you need plans to build things so they would have used things like Tree Shapes to build it (like setting up a camp site...) :peace:

@topic: Nice mapping Sarah :)

jeje gogo Sarah :) good revamps :)

efq5w4.png

I'm sure NZ was the first country in 2010
atm its 2:37am January 1st 2010
and trust me <not many fireworks> :(

Happy 2010 everybody :)

Thank you everyone. :) Expect more, I'm on an idea frenzy, one day me and my rock monster will rule. :D

Looks quite cool, ocasually you used the wrong roof borders and there were some things I disliked, like on the third picture. the roof (highest point) and the one next to you.

Edit: I meant the first post :p

I don't like those plums ON the tree, those signs are bugged and again you used the wrong roof border. Also there's a bug, the archway, you can't put 2 on top of eachother, 1 will dissapear.

@topic: Nice pics sarah, you revamped the whole city very nicely :)

By the way: There's flying cars and awesome stuff in the future. See this is just outside my window o_O!!!!!
hfebtj.png

Shut up 2010 boy, We 2009 people know how to party. :D

Thanks Mace! I like comments from you considering your one of my favorite mappers. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back