• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tho, it's not impossible, it's raw, yes. But who said it has borders, different tree types and not only bushes. The minimap could be fake, I mean, the red could be 1 wall type etc.. doing all those things could make it possible :p wouldn't have a good map, but the minimap sure looks cool. ^^

I started this yesterday, this was my result after 2hours of mapping.
100% Raw :)

cwh4xa.png

This is imposibble... <_<

Tho, it's not impossible, it's raw, yes. But who said it has borders, different tree types and not only bushes. The minimap could be fake, I mean, the red could be 1 wall type etc.. doing all those things could make it possible :p wouldn't have a good map, but the minimap sure looks cool. ^^

But why would you bother doing such a useless thing, though you can turn it into something better later on.. but it's still uselessXD

Once your familiar with mountains you can do them pretty fast, depends on how high they are ofc.
It's more the outside borders of the isles which are time consuming.. Touugh you do have a lot of mountains to border as well.. anyways you didnt really do it in 2 hrs, did you?

Looks good either way:)

They're fences o_O

and mountain borders dont take long to do ;o do they? o_o

Then I want to see you make those 3 big mountains that fast... + All the other things... You simply CAN'T make this in 2 hrs.

Once your familiar with mountains you can do them pretty fast, depends on how high they are ofc.
It's more the outside borders of the isles which are time consuming.. Touugh you do have a lot of mountains to border as well.. anyways you didnt really do it in 2 hrs, did you?

Looks good either way:)

You dont usually tend to start with the outside borders until ur finished with the inside. thats what i do anyway, i tend to go inside and then do certain bulding sites near the coasts and do borders then

-edit
i just asked him in rl
and he sed ints not real and its in Paint lol xD

i dont wanna do what neon said this is my style!
Why everyone follow the styles from better mappers? and dont create an own one?

This is my style and im different from other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back