• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magnetico epic dp! :3 Show first floor. :D

;DDD
I don't understand a lot english, but if u r asking to me to show the depot's first floor I don't think to post more images of the depot. :) You'll see mor images of Arghumenta. :)

And the ladder is not bugged because I placed the mailbox over there. :cool: Jiji..

Thats why it is bugged? :eek:

Well... What I understanded is that it WAS bugged because it was there WITHOUT the mailbox and if u use it u will go upstairs, I fixed that placing the mailbox, I tested it ingame and it worked well..

;P owkie nvm.
Bumping with new screen
126421544019.png

*Don't care bout the Marks pls!

I like it, it's cute, My town basically look's the same, appart from the road. :D

Aldo is about to step all over his shoes and cushion :<
aldosshoestomp.png

The gate and the shop look nice, though :D

Yeye, I know this looks familiar XD
I wanted to make an edit to it seeing as it looks pro.
It won't be released so ya, also it aint finished >.>

Inspiration: Loveinabottle

126426555074.png

Yeye, I know this looks familiar XD
I wanted to make an edit to it seeing as it looks pro.
It won't be released so ya, also it aint finished >.>

Inspiration: Loveinabottle

126426555074.png

Just love that one :D

:wub:Another image:

Some houses in the Main Street of the city of Arghumenta

Please let me know if I have to improve something. ;)

Magnetico arriving to the temple of Arghuemnta

Magnetico wonders who is Xalired and why is his name moulded in that statue outside the Temple of Arghumenta

Magnetico is thinking of becoming a permanent citizen of The Great City of Arghumenta

Magnetico became a permanent citizen of The Great City of Arghumenta and started his journey through the mysteries of that great city

To be continued...​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back