• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
too much rpg ;(

11-stop-whining3.jpg

Trees in caves?

No.

It's possible, some guy had a fer tree growing in his lungs ;o (oxygen/co2) :)

I dont however think that one would work though because it's roots would be spread over the rock, and there's none :(

ingame :)
11jwxh0.jpg

in map editor
fjqqep.jpg

Im pretty new on this so please dont be rude, just tell me what you dislike ^^
(it's supposed to be 2 huge claws [or fingers] reaching in the sky a couple screens away from city reachable by underground)

ingame :)
11jwxh0.jpg

in map editor
fjqqep.jpg

Im pretty new on this so please dont be rude, just tell me what you dislike ^^
(it's supposed to be 2 huge claws [or fingers] reaching in the sky a couple screens away from city reachable by underground)

Damn, nice picture! me liek

Yes, I think is possible for trees to grow on a DIRT cave, but in a stone cave I think is quite hard. ;)

Wow!
Im not even close to have seen every single picture in this thread but there are really nice mapping skills out there!
Gives me some inspiration :eek:
usually I rather make spawns that are usefull and then I MAYBE add more details...
There are also some maps that are just too tight because of dozens of trees and stones and other details... Just my two cents :)
you know better what you wanted when you created the map!

oh!
I can do hills too, now that so many been uploaded ^^
2vtwcw5.jpg

Did not put that much effort on this piece!
Though, the outside was just brushed there. FOCUS ON THE TEMPLE STYLE!

2z56c7s.png

wrff49.png

Your sincerely,
Siramix!

New Dragon Warmaster Hatchling spawn for my new project:

2qkp5x3.jpg

Let me know what you think, and tell me what I can improve on, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back