• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
(center of the screen, duh xD)

9a2tr1.png

ooooooooo! i know in the center of the screen

I'm terrible at hide & seek :p Thanks for the comments, should I change something to make it look better? ^_^

Please. Do not use auto border... :)
No seas huevón y busca los borders en el RAW. Ajajaja. ;)

Ok ok pero no te enojes..

eere2t.png

luego luego a la agresión jajaja

Hiding from an hydra! :ninja:

zrtj6m.png

Last edited by a moderator:
desert2.png

messing with a new desert style! still workin on it, cuz i got a verryy awesome city planned =P
PS: All done in RAW

@EmmaRoman,
I like it a lot, maybe if you add item id 11260 in the mountain walls may make it look better. Also IMO that lamp yalaharian street lamp shouldn't be there.

@EmmaRoman
I think I've seen that work before, not yours, I think that u based on someone elses work... :/

Yes, I can see you were inspired by Yuvbeen.. I like it, although it's really alike Yuvbeen's work. :9

@EmmaRoman
I think I've seen that work before, not yours, I think that u based on someone elses work... :/

it was inspired by Akon, i even mentioned it on his thread. Yes it is my work, are you saying i didnt do it? please.
and look at his and mine, it's done a bit differently, i went deeper in detailing. so you make a temple and it looks similar to CiP's or someone elses, you're gunna say its nt your own work? you make a desert, looks similar to all deserts, its not your work? mhm

it was inspired by Akon, i even mentioned it on his thread. Yes it is my work, are you saying i didnt do it? please.
and look at his and mine, it's done a bit differently, i went deeper in detailing. so you make a temple and it looks similar to CiP's or someone elses, you're gunna say its nt your own work? you make a desert, looks similar to all deserts, its not your work? mhm

No, I didn't said that it wasn't your work, what I meant is that I was saying that I've seen something really familiar and what I saw that was really familiar wasn't yours.. Chill m8. ;).. I think that I can't compare your work with Akon's because his work is ingame and yours not.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back