• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really shouldn't use metal fittings there, it looks weird over grass. You should change ramp for stairs, since it's all a construction, not nature, and maybe add the roof. :peace:

Well,
1. Stairs = There are no other one's (to all direction's)
2. Metal Fittings, yea maybe
3. There shouldn't be a Roof xD

Latest work.

burntupcastle.jpg

:peace: Sorta, Burned up Castle :$ [Appreciate] some Repp: If u like it :p

Yep, DBZ. :D I actually wanna change my username, because I made this a long time ago. Never thought I was really gonna use it.

nice mapping's ive seen lately
heres something mine...
not completely finished..

questz.png

I like it flaite1. Maybe you could add more cracks and small stones in the north tiles too. :)

Latest,
A road that leads to a desert city.

2xj4t4.png

Last edited:
@Flaite
I actually deslike it. :/ I think it needs a little more detail, not overspamed detail, only a little more.

Hmm it's rookgard and a cave maby bears,wolvs and have to pass some difficult things like fire fields and much more =)
or have to being special dead bodys to get teleportet etc. idk xD

Hmm it's rookgard and a cave maby bears,wolvs and have to pass some difficult things like fire fields and much more =)
or have to being special dead bodys to get teleportet etc. idk xD

and minotaurs and orcs and a minotaur mage, and silver rabbits :(

thx for tha commants, said that it was unfinished that's why it's missing some details on the north but ill add em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back