• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
USD ALL RIGHTS MEXICO FTW!

latest work:
asdyf.png

Excuse me while I cough up a lung here...
What's with the random energy fields? (Not on the mountain, but the by the lone fire field that is very out of place)
Also, I'd suggest that you turn the molten ground (which appears to be touching lush, burn-proof grass) into a pit that is 14 floors deep.

And then take the map file and shove it down there. With many Demons.

And maybe a Juggernaut or two.

Um everything looks good execpt for that lava ground a bit more detail...
cant wait to see the other side of mountain

@Arcanis +1,
I think it'd make more sense without those random fire and energy fields, and the molten ground looks weird.

Excuse me while I cough up a lung here...
What's with the random energy fields? (Not on the mountain, but the by the lone fire field that is very out of place)
Also, I'd suggest that you turn the molten ground (which appears to be touching lush, burn-proof grass) into a pit that is 14 floors deep.

And then take the map file and shove it down there. With many Demons.

And maybe a Juggernaut or two.

Dont worry i just posted a random image it is an hell entrance, you at least LOOK the map, (14 floors deep! good you are good!) ;)

there are elves on the surface, then more elves underground (its my map, not your map so i do whatever i want with elves xP), then that mountain and there you go walk in a f... weirdo zone and you got there, the hell's gate... or you know how is the hell's gate? XD

sorry i just wanted to post "USD ALL RIGHTS MEXICO FTW!" :)

and maybe the molten ground looks weird but ingame it looks ghettafaboulous xD

@down
i dont fkin care about if it looks retarded for you, GOD of the shapes, you are perfect dont worry.

Last edited:
Ehm the shape of your house looks fkin retarded. I wont say more since you didn't take my last advice..

@up,
I like how it looks :p Maybe you could change the metal fitting for another fence. I think it'd look better. You could also try mixing those stone walls with the new ones.

Made an open air creek/sewer for a city
CityCreek.png

Just noticed the black. Ignore it :$

Stop taking so dark images, I mean what's the point? It's just annoying having to move head closer to the screen to actualyl see something.

But from what I can see, it looks really good, kinda messy though.

Cba to take a closer look simply because I can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back