• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
65454107.png
This is real lizard place

not always bardock. with them not being 100% finished it shows newbies how it should be done :D

The begginings of my dl spawn

ohpd80.jpg

After you have killed 250 dragon lords, you can enter the portal thats to the south-west. The one near the middle is after you kill 500 fire elementals. And the mystic flame to the north takes you to more dls and fire elementals.

Comments? :)

ohpd80.jpg

After you have killed 250 dragon lords, you can enter the portal thats to the south-west. The one near the middle is after you kill 500 fire elementals. And the mystic flame to the north takes you to more dls and fire elementals.

Lol, it looks tracked.

ohpd80.jpg

Dude that really look's cool lol :]

@tibia Rox: Dl's has a lizard ;o?

@Ethan: Thanks :)

Your work is pretty good too ^^

@Amaru
I think it looks a lot like another piece that I think Neon did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back