• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Nekuna~

At the outset I will say that after the completion of this very site I will give it in your hands, dear users!

42907952.png

"Finally I came to this ancient temple Beng'a Hen ...
I see that go to her local artisans.
I have to look at it more ... "

57824959.png

77246747.png

Regards...

My mapping thread...

I like those tiles between houses :p Looks good for me.
But you should put more free tiles between houses (1-2 sqm)
But it might be illusion because you took pictures from high floor.

Iron bars sucks imo.

Remove some overspammed details, would be nice.

I thought you could do a lot better, But then again, this piece has bare detail so if you can show us the latest pictures (ingame/mapeditor) would be nice ^^

Well didnt do much since yesterday; at work now..;)
And I havent mapped for months so I gotta get back on my normal level.
That's why I need the feedback so bad haha:)

Well didnt do much since yesterday; at work now..;)
And I havent mapped for months so I gotta get back on my normal level.
That's why I need the feedback so bad haha:)

I think it looks good, but the houses do seem kind of small if it is intended for playing :p
Also, I'd change the "horizontal brown roof" to the vertical one instead(on the small building with stone walls) :)

I think it looks good, but the houses do seem kind of small if it is intended for playing :p
Also, I'd change the "horizontal brown roof" to the vertical one instead(on the small building with stone walls) :)

Well, those are NPC houses for a 'rook' village. I might expand them. Im kinda trying to find I good style for the village etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back