• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ghenovdefilerscave.png

Agree and why the heck do you post,that here and in your thread I know there is no rule you cant but people are going to see your thread anyways,dont you think thats kind of stupid of your part.

Agree and why the heck do you post,that here and in your thread I know there is no rule you cant but people are going to see your thread anyways,dont you think thats kind of stupid of your part.

The reason I post in two locations is not to tally my post count, but to get more opinions on the piece I am showing. By not posting in this thread I'd have to call myself a moron considering it probably gets five times the amount of views each day.

Think logically before you call me stupid.

@ Peroxide yeah, I actually changed the walls, new picture coming soon.

Edit here:
made a slight change to the walls of the troll cave:
2v9c3yh.png

Sincerely,
Leftwing

Last edited:
my opinion would be to delete the walls and keep it like 100% cave.
The walls you used this time would be more for serpent spawns and definately in a jungle area

The walls you used this time would be more for serpent spawns and definately in a jungle area

I wanted something to stand out, make it seem special (because it is). We'll see if I modify it further.

Would be great, agree (= Anyway, It's cool :peace:

Don't ask why I posted this in two threads, the answer is quite obvious, I need more feedback on this work as It's not finished!

21etfs0.png

21eu79y.png

126dav4.jpg

Inspiration: Cipsoft, Goblin temple Quest

Please rate and leave any suggestions/comments

Last edited:

Don't ask why I posted this in two threads, the answer is quite obvious, I need more feedback on this work as It's not finished!

21etfs0.png

21eu79y.png

126dav4.jpg

Inspiration: Cipsoft, Goblin temple Quest

Please rate and leave any suggestions/comments

I would be glad if you remove the mountain shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back