• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hills of Andora Rookgard: :)
nWshGBN76.png

vEgBGp3EU.png

Last edited:
@up
dude read the rules .... dang all you ppl ...

^_^Haha, Javier like you dont post 2 pictures

Really nice man I like it but too much flowery wall on 1 pic IMO.

How come there's cave entrances that's not possible to reach, is there any story behind that?

Doubt a clumby Goblin, or perhaps a rotworm can get out of that cave entrances without getting themselves killed.
Note that it's for Rookgaard. :D

Entrance to my very awesome black city.
I'm still learning gimme some tips.
screenshot2010083234839.png

Looks nice but needs some work on nture and also clean it u a bit,
Here is a Minimap of a forest 120x100 little I know but its for the Projct Naturo,Has some custom scripts,custom sprites and map is 30 percent done but only main island has to be done atm,,so when main island is ready and scripter do their work,it will be beta Time,,We need more mappers,2 are only working myself and other guy.
ddddu.png

Minimap,,I know its wierd but its based on naturos map.
61647381229210071520.png

Normal picture.
41058729384055834254.jpg

great really love those sprites and awesome minimap(things on it) so far, but dont like the shape

Only thing I like on that city, is how you dare to use that groundtype.
I also like the mixure of the roof there! ;)

cant see any trees in there, please use another street ground, the black one is ugly how you used it, next time you should use the old gras borders, the thin one, not the thick one. that's only my opinion, keep it up

How come there's cave entrances that's not possible to reach, is there any story behind that?

I think cuz there are living bats and they can fly and would not kill themselves by going out of this entrance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back