• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall its a easy area with a attempt to add some rarely used grounds - to give them a face in Opentibia somehow.
But I really can't see why or how'd they'd appear as that.
It's a regular cave.

EDIT, and IF you were real picky, I'd suggest you to find check over the "3d" views of the borders. Liquid fields such as Swamp always get its way to bottom. And the white'ish townground is highten. No borders to stop the swamp to really seek its way down to your path.
Let's say that the swap is coming from the walls, and the earth border is all over the underground so the swamp runs against the jungle earth.

Let's say that the swap is coming from the walls, and the earth border is all over the underground so the swamp runs against the jungle earth.

Uhm, still.. Since the swamp is connecting in such way with the white'ish townground. Like its enough swamp to raise above townground and logically should be sipping down eventually to the mid path. :p

Eitherway, its a clean piece of map. Its a eyecandy to walk past.

Uhm, still.. Since the swamp is connecting in such way with the white'ish townground. Like its enough swamp to raise above townground and logically should be sipping down eventually to the mid path. :p

Eitherway, its a clean piece of map. Its a eyecandy to walk past.

My 8.57+ project: I hope my entrance to a gloomy city goes well.
SQiTohphpv.png

I hope your joking, if not then ill report you for ripping >.>
I bet he ment YOU were copying some1 else, atleast similar. Which is fully understandable.

Its a easy-ass structure, Nothing that really havent been done over n over again. But with the new SPR's you're prolly giving it a new look.

EDIT:

Eitherway, Ripping isn't or has never been reportable as far as I know.
I've seen shitloads of team ripping my ideas as soon as they got showoffed. I just got a door smashed my face.

Think before acting.

Not really satisfied with my harbour, but anyway here it is:
oig61h.png

I bet he ment YOU were copying some1 else, atleast similar. Which is fully understandable.

Its a easy-ass structure, Nothing that really havent been done over n over again. But with the new SPR's you're prolly giving it a new look.

EDIT:

Eitherway, Ripping isn't or has never been reportable as far as I know.
I've seen shitloads of team ripping my ideas as soon as they got showoffed. I just got a door smashed my face.

Think before acting.

Ahh well i didnt report him, was going to wait for his reply.

And I never saw a piece like this, maybe a few similar ideas, but ye im trying to make an evil city with the new sprites. etc while i try and find out some new mapping tricks like i use to last year.

@Demon Eldorath; You are at least able to receive infractions for ripping, as a few people that I reported for ripping receive infractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back