• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to show that the swamppiece didn't go lost. Far from done.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

@UP.
Grass tufts; 10737 - 10740

Last edited:
It's insane! But I don't like the Grey ground with the black border :/

It's insane! But I don't like the Grey ground with the black border :/
Lolwtf? Gives the ground a more 3d feeling or.. realistic feeling. Shows that the floor in the buildings aint just 0.1 inch floortiles.

i think u used to much wall types o.o otherwise it have a really nice structure :D
Ah, thought I still could use the Woodenshiz, but guess not. =( eitherway I'm removing em whenever i feel for it.

That piece is totally roxxor Demon :) I am amazed that you actually successfully can use those new sprites :) Gogo finish thau piece.
New spr's or not, wont matter. You can easily see and imagine your areas in advance if you "study" the spr's just once.

Last edited:
Looks messy and completely destroyed, but if that's the style you're going for then yeah, it looks decent.
I can see that you took non of my advice and kept your wooden wall.

Looks messy and completely destroyed, but if that's the style you're going for then yeah, it looks decent.
I can see that you took non of my advice and kept your wooden wall.

Advice? I already told u this once before - Me myself tried out the wooden walls and they're about to get changed. Just cba to do it yet. I kno they dun fit.Thanks for that obvious and already known n stated advice.
Ah, thought I still could use the Woodenshiz, but guess not. =( eitherway I'm removing em whenever i feel for it.
---------------------
I really hate that wooden wall... It looks so out of place IMO

I'm well aware of the wooden walls, and has been since I added them and faced the result of adding it. Just cba to change the walls yet since Im fixing someth else right now.

Last edited:
@Demon_Eldorath
dude can you make your own thread , and follow the rulez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back