• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@^ not bad but less spam off that dahm cave ground XD

Here is my latest: City Gate
(East)
7EfxB9wFjv.png

Note: This will be released, once completed.

For fuck sake you guys are retards, your spose to be commenting on peoples pictures not spamming useless crap getting things people want feedback on off the page.

He is my latest piece don't make this one fuck off to the previous page again with your bullshit comments and flaming etc.
Just feedback is needed.

Could you atleast tell me what bits?? Oh wait, don't tell me you mean the ground, cuzz if you do, shut up. I'm not a 100-borders-using-on-2-tiles-guy.

Nor am i :D i'm not a pl :)
But i'm meaning like hmm just squary i guess ^^
you werent spamming borders like crazy, the piece still looks awesome :p

"Guru who gives a flying shit what it looks like in the map editor? You don't play in the editor do you?"

If I could play in ME I would trust me... Many mappers those days giving only Ingame pics, because they're scared of critics. And you... Shut the fuck up you are completly new here so what the fuck can you know about mapping? gtfo

I would say Swifty has the potential to become a much better mapper than you Guru, no offense meant of course :]
But Swifty doesn't over detail things as much as you, not with borders anyway. But then again your styles are completely different.
Mappers can't really judge each other unless they're using the same style or something similar. Our critics on this board wont mean much and may not even go far
but we try to help at least, most of us do anyway.

Last edited:
K sharp
Road sux

Back to Demon...
Wtf you talking about? Bigger = Better not worst
I saw one mapper in my life that on map 200x200 could do amazing details he was never doing the same all time don't you think we need more mappers like this??

K sharp
Road sux

Back to Demon...
Wtf you talking about? Bigger = Better not worst
I saw one mapper in my life that on map 200x200 could do amazing details he was never doing the same all time don't you think we need more mappers like this??

K Sharp.
@Macedoon u r gay n ur mapping ish nub!!!111one!

Guru.
What do that have to do with the fact that the tibia clients window will ALWAYS be a certain amount of sqr's wide. NO matter if he maps 1092019201x129019201squares detailed, we still wont see 99% of the map then on one screen, no matter if he streches the client or not. Think its < 7sqm, 5sqm V, 7sqm> and 5sqm^... And that amount fo squares will always be the one visible.

K Sharp.
@Macedoon u r gay n ur mapping ish nub!!!111one!

Guru.
What do that have to do with the fact that the tibia clients window will ALWAYS be a certain amount of sqr's wide. NO matter if he maps 1092019201x129019201squares detailed, we still wont see 99% of the map then on one screen, no matter if he streches the client or not. Think its < 7sqm, 5sqm V, 7sqm> and 5sqm^... And that amount fo squares will always be the one visible.

Buuutttt... I rox u fail :<

"I would say Swifty has the potential to become a much better mapper than you Guru, no offense meant of course :]
But Swifty doesn't over detail things as much as you, not with borders anyway. But then again your styles are completely different.
Mappers can't really judge each other unless they're using the same style or something similar. Our critics on this board wont mean much and may not even go far
but we try to help at least, most of us do anyway."

Why do you think like that? because of some Ingame pics? and what overdetail means for you? For me it's "UNWALKABLE" my maps always are walkable >.>

Not because he takes ingame pictures, it's just my opinion. I guess I hate a lot of PL mapping :/
Their border style kind of gets carried away and repetitive... But you're a good mapper too :p

Guru shut your faggot polish ass up, wanna fight private message me.

@Sharp.

Look's great, those stone floor's were the small fire thing's are doesn't fit imo. :c

Ah true! Haha your avatar made me lol so hard, i didn't realize it was you i normally just look at avatars and i know who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back