• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
screenshot2010101820465.png

Last "fix"
I fixed based in comments at OTBR(Brazillian Forum)
Hope its all fine now,what you guys think?

(Any idea of what put downthere is welcome!)

That is fucking crazy!!!! D: (Remove the grass tuffs though.) ;P

Hi guys, I'm not attending to the very otland always get it in OTBR dai decided to post the map I made for the Mapping Of The Week#52 for knowing what to think, I'm using the google translator sucks and then excuse; x

screenshot036d.png

--
screenshot037e.png

--
screenshot038b.png

comments :thumbup:

1. You should use ice/snow mountain borders
2. Stop autobordering
3. The x square can be put somewhere near the water (out of sight of players) so you can find it and go left or right or up or down once and be able to see the island.
4. make more ground variation
5. play more with the water/edge border, it's not square but it's plain (if you know what i mean)

Just wondering, why you bother to do reviews on pieces that are bad :/ and usually the thing someone reviews is something themselves are good at.

Hello guys, i'm new on this forum... i'm brazilian so... correct my mistakes xD
Anyways... here is my last map :3

mirrorstemple.png

Effects made on photoshop =D

The picture is really cool but it's hard to judge the mapping as the effects is making everything 'shiny'.

I need help :eek:
practicing4.png

More details?
Need less details?
and what floor should I add ???

This will be a random path, and in thecrates theres a key for a quest but idk what spawn (not inside but near outside, like in the cave side)

I'm new to mapping, been mapping for about 5 weeks now.

Here is a boss room that I have made for a server I just started mapping for.
potmmen.png

Attachments

Apart from that roof i think it look's great, maybe use some smaller grass borders, instead of all new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back