• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't tell users to see your lame tutorial
I mean, you're gonna Complain about every picture that doens't follow your Screenie thread?
Let them took the pics whatever they want, so stop being the GREAT thing here.
Topic:

Sago, nice work/ very dedicated.
Crip Killa, Awsome! show more.
I made that tutorial to help people to show their ss in a proper way. The way my tutorial explains how to show ss is the ONLY way they can be shown... If you differ, I got no way to help ya. ;)

fbx9ix.png

Shooting up water fountains

I made that tutorial to help people to show their ss in a proper way. The way my tutorial explains how to show ss is the ONLY way they can be shown... If you differ, I got no way to help ya. ;)

Its not about diff, and there aren't any rules against it, he can show his picture whatever the size he wants, That's why the Auto-Rezize exists.
You're just trying to take all the credits from them, and your thread isint very original as I see. Just a old Fashion and Logic way to screenshot a game.
Once More, stop trying to be the GREAT THING just because you have a Sticky Thread.

Topic:

Crip Killa, Is that a city you made? Looks pretty good. Released it someday xD jk

Its not about diff, and there aren't any rules against it, he can show his picture whatever the size he wants, That's why the Auto-Rezize exists.
You're just trying to take all the credits from them, and your thread isint very original as I see. Just a old Fashion and Logic way to screenshot a game.
Once More, stop trying to be the GREAT THING just because you have a Sticky Thread.

Topic:

Crip Killa, Is that a city you made? Looks pretty good. Released it someday xD jk
As I said... No way to help ya. :thumbup:

@Crip Killa
Ripping Noob !

@Sharp
Omg, very nice. :eek::
Increedibleee and Perfect.
Nice idea : )
Hugs !

@Topic
vaoamerda.png

Last edited:
Well, nobody is commenting in Eternal Kingdom thread, so I'm posting my screenshoot there:
helllr.jpg

I want to hear something constructive about my new map, because I was inactive in mapping for a long time.

ok here it go...

change borders, use id 4806
use more id 355/354
take off that trees
take off those trashes and skulls/bones

ok here it go...
change borders, use id 4806
use more id 355/354
take off that trees
take off those trashes and skulls/bones

I prefer to use new borders, also using muddy floor will decrase player speed and map doesn't looks good (for me) when ground is based on it. I can accept with you about those thees and trashes. Thanks for comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back