• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, it looks pretty autobordered in some spots, for two, your name is contradictory.

Well, it's not auto bordered, and I know my name is now terrible :D

Edit: The only thing I didn't use raw on was the gravel stuff. I used the terrain pallete for that.
And I dont want comments on the map itself. I want to know what I can add to this, because I just used some of the same sprites over and over. :)

Well it looks autobordered, which means regardless of how the borders got there, I don't like the shape. And your name would have never fit into the world. Tibia has never roxed.

Back when Tibia did 'rox' and I was only 7 years old, I thought the name was pretty clever :)

Some random old piece
TR6BqslK7C.png

otRqHvumdQ.png

I use 50/50 with raws and auto.

Some things you can't see a diffrent.
So don't listen on them, you can map exactly the same with autoborder as RAW. It's just that, DONT use autoborder to much >.<

@up
Nice, as usual ;>

Nice pero ;S

Dont like the middle part of the bridge tho ;o

My server is supported by Otservlist and Otland, Cloow. They donate to my server because it will be the best custom map ever! 2x exp, many quests! :)
I'm gonna map now and kick Neons and Tilfens ass!

someone try's to be funny but sadly it isn't

Your name is wardawg... not the normal dog at the end its dawg... i like it!

Na, srsly now, i like it but the last pic is missing smthing.

Last edited:
65017852.png

I was willing and did it. _.

aff forgot to Ctrl + Shift + N
FFU already deleted the map
looks like this = x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back