• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good but u should have kept using stone walls at the top since these house walls dont fit.
The mountain looks decent tho.

2zzntco.png

Do a backflip!

Thats what im always yelling when i see someone in a movie that wants to jump off a building or smthing hahaha

Awsome idea to combine the leviathan statue and the fountain, and whats that inside of the fountain, directly beneath the leviathan statue, that looks like a whirl or smthing?

I just dont like how the water stops at the stone walls, but i guess u cant change that since theres no border that would fit, still good idea to use the waterfall splash effect to compensate that :p

Overall pretty damn neat place.

Last edited:
Its the one with the fountain on, for the bottom left, lower right and upper right pieces, and the fountain with the fountain off for the upper left piece :p

Love it Xan :D

And Sharp, it's cool. But I don't like the bordering :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back