• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest: from now on all of my mappings will be RPG, not simple showoff like usual.

RZy5l9oETt.gif

haha. all mappers are changing to low detail RPG mapping, instead of showoffzz. =)

@Kessykins, no. Although me and Peroxide are contemplating on starting our own project seeing as we live in the same house it will be easier to update etc~

@Illusionz,
I guess thats true, but my maps have always been more RPG than showoff, my style is a mix between both, tidy and simple but at the same time nice.

@up What a mysterious cave o.o Looks great so far!! Keep it up! That's definitely the kind of map I'd love to explore ++rep4u

It's weird re-opening map editor eh? I did the same thing just yesterday.. it's tedius finding details x.x How long did it take you to map?

@up What a mysterious cave o.o Looks great so far!! Keep it up! That's definitely the kind of map I'd love to explore ++rep4u

It's weird re-opening map editor eh? I did the same thing just yesterday.. it's tedius finding details x.x How long did it take you to map?

well, ye, sorta haha
Still after so many maps made it's not really hard to remember where to find what. Just takes a little extra time:)

Thanks for the comment!

Ok so similarly to VenoXx.. I haven't mapped in a while. Lastnight I decided to try doing RPG structures. After viewing images and images of different types of mapping this was the outcome. Thank you guys for posting your pics, they are wonderful inspiration! Let me know what you think!

2v3frba.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back