• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
/\ i like :p !

10470004.png

no comment? :/

The blood looks fail ingame since it isn't moving.

Raweng just turned into a jerk of 2011.

but is remake hehe
problem, officer?

do u pay copyright for this shape?
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2310/bluelegs.png

Idiot, that last picture is from Ramurika, I gave the map only to Ramurika and no one else? My map got released by accident by an other jerk? What're you, twelve?

edit: yes, problem, ima call officer woooiieeeewwwooooiieeee, theyyyyre cominng forr yoww! raauun!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your remake sucks so much. Macedoon made it so much better ^^

Gosh... How damn ignorant can a person be? I think you must have won a prize or something, seriously mate?!
How the fuck can you stand yourself???????

@topic: I find it very similar of course, but why being so ignorant so you have to turn offensive? Instead why don't you KINDLY ask him to don't use your pieces as some kind of revamp material..

Gosh... How damn ignorant can a human be? I think you must have won a prize or something, seriously mate?!
How the fuck can you stand yourself???????

@topic: I find it very similar of course, but why being so ignorant so you have to turn offensive? Instead why don't you KINDLY ask him to don't use your pieces as some kind of revamp material..

I've asked too many people already, if they wanna use it, they can simply ask, and I'll simply say no but they won't ask because they already have the map, so why in the world would they ask, its not like it's copyrighted, the time for being polite is over.

Alright, enough is enough guys. Stick to topic or don't even bother posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back