• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Piece: Rookguard~

wI8L0SlyN.gif

There are like 11012192 active mappers on otland :p we shall make a mapping tournament or something

Just something im working on. It's named 'Theater of the Dead' i bit like that from Call of Duty MW2
I map it just for fun, so its no problem that there are some bugs ;o and that it confuse and bullshit..
ajo0n7.jpg

23s6gw9.jpg

I had Hueco Mundo from Bleach in mind when making this, you know this dead desert, no living creatures and neverending night ^^

huecomundo.png

FlostDan, this is looking good. I like that you don't spam with nature and grass tufts. Keep it up!

There is a dustbin that can't be used... There is stairs that can't be walked on. There is a ladder that is unclimable.

Well i cant say i like it but it doesnt look bad either, its a bit overspammed for my taste

Last edited:
Tasho: Thanks for the comment :)

jadsondossantos: I dislike the jungle under grass, the mixed walls .. everything. It's a bit overspammed²

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back