• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
6Nz0zAPVZe.png

So everything should be crooked and turning?
Damn people got annoying in 1,5 years.

this doesnt make any fking sence...
I can give my opinion, and I also didnt sed it should be 'crooked and turned'...
so rather stfu, and stop flaming.. -.-

Hes not flaming hes actually right, why shouldnt it be squary? Its a depot, it hasnt got to be 30x30 SQM in the weirdest shapes, i like it how it is now, now thats my opinion ;)

Hes not flaming hes actually right, why shouldnt it be squary? Its a depot, it hasnt got to be 30x30 SQM in the weirdest shapes, i like it how it is now, now thats my opinion ;)

I was talking about the fact that he called us annyoing.. -.-

na not only fireplace. when you use something from others in your mappings you must write: Credits to ... and me.
^^

I like the white tree with the feathers on it, thats pretty neat ^^

The map looks pretty good bogalza.

From my thread ~

Well i mapped some more and i thought bout a nice little quest.

A man asked you to recover an old photo of his family, he is too scared to go there because all the memories would overwhelm him (His daughter and his wife got killed by the spiders, theyr graves are abit to the east) so he tells you that he locked the house and threw the keys onto a mountain that was right next to the house because he never wanted to come back, your mission is it to get the old photo and bring it to the old man.

You have now to levitate on the mountain and click on the key ring in order to get the key to the house and than uve got to click on the burned letter on the chest to get the photo, than you bring it back to the old man.
Simple as that ^^

spidervalley1.png

spidervalley2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back