• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to map RPG :), almost all its autoborder

spiderd.png

Last edited:
@Up loooks good, i like the idea with the stacked trees to the east of the house.

From my thread ~

So how do u guys like this (Havent found fitting windows for the house and i kinda dunno how to make the mountain to the north look right so concentrate on the lower part of the map lol) :p

wintermap3.png

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

wintermap4.png

A weapons/armors shop I'm working on.. its unfinished.. but tell me what you think and tips..

storeundone.png

What do you think? the upper floors its archer stuff

how bout the grass borders?
-.-

Well I'm made it without auto border.. its on purpose like that.. anyway give me comments on it, i'm adding this to the map.. want comments how to keep it or remove it? :O ? :(

What is contradicting here?? wth you want from me?? I said I didnt use any auto border to create that shit.. for god sake just give me a comment what do you think.. what to change etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back