• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
V.2 Better?
16gd860.png

Alot better mate :) I would add one of the bigger grass tufts in the middle there, perhaps a small stone or two, just a little bit plain spot, looks great now :)

Looks great ! But I would remove the leafs on the top floor, that looks wierd imo :p

almost all its autoborder :)
wBACDCo5L5.png

1. Grass on trees and bushes
2. some sucky plants
3. some parts looks too autobordered, you can do it better
4. some fail details
5. border or edges missing
6. failed torches
7. some things are too much
8. dont like the ground mixing (dirt to mountain ground)
9. flying flowery walls

There no need to always say why you exactly dont like a piece (When u say u hate it than feel free to add the reason why u hate it) but sometimes u just dont like a map cause its doesnt look good to u, easy as that.
And who feels like writing a novel when commenting on a map...?

I think that one is pretty bad blackstone cause there are simply waaaays too many details (Yes a jungle has to be abit spammed but thats just too much, kinda confusing/hurting my eyes), i think it would have looked better if u took it while the screen was darker, would blend out many details and make it look ways better.

I think that one is pretty bad blackstone cause there are simply waaaays too many details (Yes a jungle has to be abit spammed but thats just too much, kinda confusing/hurting my eyes), i think it would have looked better if u took it while the screen was darker, would blend out many details and make it look ways better.

I think jungle has to be like that and it's for showoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back