• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
JHQ7kVEkh9.png

Your house is very nice, and their creativity to do that "room" with pieces of boat was cool.
[url]http://i56.tinypic.com/se4ppd.png[/url] [/ IMG]
My first post here on OTLand, I will use this forum because I see large maps here.
Someone help me with the image please :).

Haha you really do like boat pieces 'n trees do you Zpex? All the ideas turn out cool and really creative, I love it ^^

I have got to agree with Blackstone! Actually the creativity to mix incoherent sprites with eachother is a very difficult task indeed, I'd have to say that you succeed pretty good. When thinking about mixing boat walls with new roofs with the norseman details on top of a tiquanda tree that is modified to look like normal oaks I get so confused.. A million questions pops up in my head, for example; Why mixing so much sprites? Does it look good in-game? Is it playable? Along with that a lot more questions follows..

But well, it looks good?

Theres a town, if you go to the south, then down in some quara underwater hallway, and then up again you end up here:
entrancezoo1.png

then cross the bridge, and you end up here:
entrancezoo2.png

I have got to agree with Blackstone! Actually the creativity to mix incoherent sprites with eachother is a very difficult task indeed, I'd have to say that you succeed pretty good. When thinking about mixing boat walls with new roofs with the norseman details on top of a tiquanda tree that is modified to look like normal oaks I get so confused.. A million questions pops up in my head, for example; Why mixing so much sprites? Does it look good in-game? Is it playable? Along with that a lot more questions follows..

But well, it looks good?

dont care if its playable or no
why i mix so much sprite is becuz i like it that way

Some pics of a small part of a dungeon I made some time ago.

Sorry for the double image, it seemed incomplete without it. And also, please dont mind the bad shapped pics.

98403380.jpg

-----------------

38498372.jpg

Awesome, but if you could place pillars below the bridges it would look way more epic! Just something you can try.
Keep it up man =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back