• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple nature
druidquest1.png

I wounder if Magnetico actually looked at the picture when he said that.. How the heck could that be messy? Its clean and looks good, the walls are a little bit empty but the nature is great. good job

Looks good, I agree with HesteN tho, the walls look empty. try adding a window or 2 on the wall to the north.

I'm not sure what I can put on the walls other than ivy/hanging plants (which I might put). That building is the depot and bank in my main city. And the wall to the north has no windows because that portion of the bank is the "vault" :p

novaponte.png

Nice? New style ! '-' !

Its actually pretty cool somehow, but I mean it makes no sense that its actually there? xD I Mean what is it supposed to be? if its a bridge build way up there on a mountain u climb just to get to the bridge, why wouldent they build the bridge just on the ground floor, I think everything should be able to be backed up with a little story behind what its doing there :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back