• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen's Garden
garden-1.png

Looks cool aaron :) I was gonna say same thing as sharp tho.. xD But if they are flowers sure x)

hey i cud give u some razor blades for your mom
It was sarcastic don't yeh think? It's an alright map, but not for 24/1 hour intervals. I also do not like the trees (lining up). maybe switch them from the oak and pine. It's also quite small. Start a planned area and will become alot better outcome.

Last edited:
Made a temple. Took 7 hrs straight:

dragonspawnunfinished.png

joke

edit: its a fucking house how aint it supposed to be squary, ive seen houses like that :D

I don't see no door xD and no house tiles .. and whats with the dragons? is it a old town run over by dragons? might want to mention something about the city.

I don't see no door xD and no house tiles .. and whats with the dragons? is it a old town run over by dragons? might want to mention something about the city.

Its a fucking weird house then xD, the temple looks neat on the map editor but imageshack killed the quality idk why, ye its kinda like abandoned place where dragys party and sex

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember, every sprite cipsoft made, they made for a reason and a place all those sprites went towards, altho other mappings here have taken these sprites and put them together to make creativity. irst of all those mountain spikes? I see no mountain in that screenshot. The temple has no roof, thus when it rains the fire things will go out. And how do snake heads resemble dragons? You'll get better, it takes time, but I will slow down a bit and low your details a bit, their not the important part, detailing comes last :)

Shouldn't there be some firefields? and fire things when i saw first that smaller picture i expected some nice pirate spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back