• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prest, where are those doors located on the map? cant find them in raw or archetecture or walls.

I'm seeing shadows everywhere I look, I'm scared out of my mind...
What is this place? How did I get here? I cry for help as I drown in my own thoughts..
What's beyond that door? I feel a presence of evil.. Should I go down that hole? What could be down there?
E4UJW.gif

Nice Prest!
but can some one kind person tell my how to that ,gif image? :O

Dragons:
3Va8t.png

-
AoHwk.png

-
Bandits:
PIoD9.png

-
swto.png

-
pLuP0.png

-
Random mountain:
WvfLG.png

--
#note:
I would like to thank Kimo for helping me out! If he didn't help me out there would be no ingame pictures :)
-
Well thanks Peroxide, now my bandits look like shet :(

For Alagaesia
Bandit Hideout
tumblr_lvh59ibLZ41r1utmjo1_500.png

tumblr_lvh59ibLZ41r1utmjo2_500.png

tumblr_lvh59ibLZ41r1utmjo3_500.png

You can find more information here

/peroxide

Nice pero! The third picture, is that a new 9.31 item, thus the statue? Looks pretty awesome:)

Dragons:
3Va8t.png

-
AoHwk.png

-
Bandits:
PIoD9.png

-
swto.png

-
pLuP0.png

-
Random mountain:
WvfLG.png

--
#note:
I would like to thank Kimo for helping me out! If he didn't help me out there would be no ingame pictures :)
-
Well thanks Peroxide, now my bandits look like shet :(

Luffy i really like your dragons! And everything looking great!

Nice Prest!
but can some one kind person tell my how to that ,gif image? :O

same.
It's nice Prestie.

Prest, where are those doors located on the map? cant find them in raw or archetecture or walls.
There are 3 different "frames", I took 1 picture of every frame, then I opened all 3 in photoshop CS5, and used the Animation tool, if you don't know how to use the tool, I'll explain it in MSN. That's the only method I use for making .gifs, don't know any other.
@Dexftw they're in the Others palette [ID 12518 in version 8.6]

~Next pages~
I'm seeing shadows everywhere I look, I'm scared out of my mind...
What is this place? How did I get here? I cry for help as I drown in my own thoughts..
What's beyond that door? I feel a presence of evil.. Should I go down that hole? What could be down there?
E4UJW.gif

Last edited:
I like the picture. It looks very exotic and well-made. There's only two things I dislike. The glitter on the waterfall/mountainwall and the two big leafs on the bridge. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back