• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ejkav.png

Want more? - check out our project!​

Medargo I just got a great idea for that piece if its for a project, going to talk to you about that in your wall lol

OoAQn.png

Nothing great, just wanted to try some sprites I saw in Neons mapping page
(and yes, theres a few bugs)

Seems alright, remove some mountain wall and just have a straight so its not sticking out at some parts. Then add lava borders :p
Then ingame pic with fire devils or someting

@Hesten
u're so good u.u

Castle developping

towers marked with "*" has not been done, I created a forge attached to the arms dealer and armor, the right tower of center of the castle "*" is inhabited by an old wizard who was responsible for research on the orcs, big enemies in battle for the castle.

imagembg.png

a summary of the genesis of the city is a small kingdom that has long been an object of desire of the orcs. for fear of theft of a later castle his king does not accept help from outsiders and their resistance kills everything in sight.

Last edited:
also I do not like the format of the castle, but as it is a castle that lives in war incessantly, its walls were damaged and must be redone at extreme speed in the intervals between battles. therefore responsible for its reconstruction does not have time to worry about its aesthetic symmetrical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back