• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-ss.png

2-ss.png

3-ss.png

4-ss.png

5-ss.png

6-ss.png

I like most of it!

Tho pic 3 and 4 are overspammed with stone and gravel, u should remove some of that, keep it up!

Latest pic~

DwarvenKingdom1.png

More pics @ http://otland.net/f57/hestens-mapping-thread-scarlet-horn-teaser-129713/index193.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture 1 & 2 are really good. rest is kinda spammed with gravel.

@Hesten looks sweet as always!

Last edited:
Thanks for suggestion i take it into next projects ;)
HesteN check private message inbox please i need your help ;/

Rook, ye?
I want to see it finished (and some other things too)

I would like to call him "Blez, the man that wont finish anything."

:D
Hey I do remember I finished all those images in mah thred |:}
But this one I spent about 10-15 minutes on doing because thats all the time i had left to map, because 2nd period was ending lol.

Well it just seems as you always start on doing something and then you quit it, and starts on something else, 90% of the things u post are something u started, then never showed the finished piece. XD

Looks good, but it's nothing special. Quite simply actually. But it looks good. :)

Not bad, but I think its to empty for a jungle, you should make some parts with more plants.

Stick to a few types of trees, make parts with more nature together and others more open. Remove the random stuff like the magic walls, statue and the bamboo lamps. And use grass tufts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back