• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, can ya tell me how you take photo on it and crop it? And then put effects on it..? (Such as your signature)

By the way, I got Photoshop CS3

Regards,

my sig isnt made by me

I dont mean you Love :D I mean Neon, but Love ur sign is nice too.

Hmm Neon, in ur sign you have special effects.. and do you use photoshop to edit it? And how do you take picture on your map when you're using RME? (IF u use RME)

who234.png

kk, thx, bye.

edit:
or not.

Last edited:
I've just made a new "mini" map. It is 100% made by me!
The picture is resized, click on the yellow bar to make it larger and get better quality!

1705-mystic-desert-house-100-me.png

Last edited:
Too random, remove all the items on the floors, remove everything that doesnt suit, for example the mining wagon... just remove every single item on this map, then just do nature around the house (decrease the swamp walls & such)

Remove the furry borders on the house and its pretty nice, but improvements could be made, such as big wagons 'n' such to make it look more inhabited. :p

Too random, remove all the items on the floors, remove everything that doesnt suit, for example the mining wagon... just remove every single item on this map, then just do nature around the house (decrease the swamp walls & such)

^ word

The Forgotten Hill

I made a new "mini" map, I hope that it doesn't have the same errors..

1708-forgotten-hill.png

Did a blacksmith, doesn't feel right tho.
Anyone got some constructive criticism for me? :p

Did a blacksmith, doesn't feel right tho.
Anyone got some constructive criticism for me? :p

That house reminds me of the house west of Thais DP in real tibia for some reason... :p But it looks really good according to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back