• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign:
The very old Colon crypt.
Be aware of undeads!

FTarb.jpg

I guess you can see where this is going. Destructive or nice comments are welcome! Also comments that wish to help me and my mapping!

oQccl.jpg

I guess you can see where this is going. Destructive or nice comments are welcome! Also comments that wish to help me and my mapping!

oQccl.jpg

HAHA! Destructive comments welcomed? Kinda made me laugh :D

Nah but its pretty cool actually, u should do a lil less corner mountain borders, also the borders on top of the mountain just looks wierd when you have the stone wall to the top, if u get what I mean - You should have 1 floor of mountain wall ontop instead . This probably sound really confusing tho!

HAHA! Destructive comments welcomed? Kinda made me laugh :D

Nah but its pretty cool actually, u should do a lil less corner mountain borders, also the borders on top of the mountain just looks wierd when you have the stone wall to the top, if u get what I mean - You should have 1 floor of mountain wall ontop instead . This probably sound really confusing tho!

I think i know what you mean. I shall give it a try, but i wont upload another picture for it, hehe. cheers!

Sorry for the offtopic but can someone help me find a picture...

It was a greenish side on the left then a bridge and to the right it was like mysterious and dark.. It was posted like 2 days ago.. Can't seem to find it,

@Komic
Nice, very old school. I like your style! Keep it up!

@Prest
jcOFD.png
?

Last edited:
All the way up on the mountain the daily sun can shine in to the dwarfs, with some fresh water flowing down for those who live there!

iG2Vw.jpg

2 things I'm not sure of.

1. Should i have snow up there? The floor is z:3
2. I see now that i posted this to soon, I could have done some more detailing on the snow tbh.

Yeah, sure. I agree it would be. But not to much though, since It will be a playable map

I could upload it again after the "rework" if you like. Im working on it right now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back