• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with this contest -.- ... here is the wrong place to post it.
However blez look better.
How not?
It's the latest thing Blez and I made and it's showoff.
Tell me how it doesn't fit.

took me 5-6 minutes make this :) you may flame it anyway here it is
TDSjW.png

I want some advice on this, i feel like it is missing something.

Intention: Overgrown swamp castle (fairly big) which medusa's lair is within a secret chamber o_O :p anyway will be some hero type monsters also but i want to know what is missing from this apart from nature on the north side:

LguUbT.png

Grass D:<

Maybe a couple stone statues of fools pwnd by medusa

Last edited:
@ghostx, inspiration by me maybe ;o? XD
i remember myh banshees looking similar
:eek: no i made this from scratch... I actually started the swamp for a live session for gamersdont but he couldn't connect so i ended up making the bridge and got the idea from there.. I guess it would be a councidence i have never seen your banshees :eek:

And orc~ idk if i should put grass there :s and the stone statues are in her lair, but she doesn't have roam of the castle so.. I guess i wont.. I feel something big and important is missing tho :s i'm forgetting something...

@Ghostx

Thats a bit too clean for a swampy castle, maybe some other kind of moss and more well distribuited would fill this empty feeling of these walls, and also some broken stuff.
About the stone part, I personally think that these borders are very very ugly when used on large terrains like this, and its a bit too much of gray imo.

Other than that, I really like the structure.

I really forgot about spider webs, thanks for that, going to add some.

Also I thought about taking the image at night but with no light sources around most of the mapping would be hard to see, so I decided to leave it like this.

I don't know yet, If I map I won't be showing at otland, you'd have to catch me on msn or skype if you want to see any other pieces.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know yet, If I map I won't be showing at otland, you'd have to catch me on msn or skype if you want to see any other pieces.
But for now, i;m done :p
b79Kyz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back