• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
91451180.png

85707703.png

32208935.png

16759980.png

I love the nature, nice bordering and the blueberry part is well done like this with the fences and the car.

Some kind of waterway-passage here :) The waterfall-idea is not mine though, wanted to play around with it:) Nothing special really :)
29asdmr.png

Yay, my idea gets used.
I've been trying to use the little waterfalls pretty much everywhere, it's pretty much a sort of new waterfall you can simply put next to normal ones or randomly in water.

for the mapping, make the passage more wider and reduce the borders, there's just too many now

The railings doesnt fit with the walls, you should try the jungle ruins one.

Last edited:
Railways? Rails? ;) well they are for the black walls, so he could use the black/ruin cross over walls and mix and match the rails if ruin short wall and that rail ge used for black walls

Railways? Rails? ;) well they are for the black walls, so he could use the black/ruin cross over walls and mix and match the rails if ruin short wall and that rail ge used for black walls

Railways? Wtf did I just said lol, thanks.

Yay, my idea gets used.
I've been trying to use the little waterfalls pretty much everywhere, it's pretty much a sort of new waterfall you can simply put next to normal ones or randomly in water.

for the mapping, make the passage more wider and reduce the borders, there's just too many now

The borders might be too much but I personally think that the passage is nice, make it bigger and the mountains are to small.. imo...

What are the turds doing in the bottom right waterfall ;o?
Those are the grass-things to make the waterfall-things come higher up :)

Thanks, I like your one too though the waterfalls could be better on the egdes.
Please be more precise :) Thanks :)

Something I made while being bored.

ndu5iq.png

It's far from done, I was thinking about having a large city around this mountain mapped in similar style. =)

My latest mapping work ''The Sacrifice room" iam new to mapping comment's are welcome. ^_^

Attachments

• ss1sacrificeroom.jpg
    ss1sacrificeroom.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 17 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back