• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeiing progress there, great! Should have done a few this a bit different. Here they go per picture (from left to right):
First: It should have been a great piece if you didn't add that grass at the south-east of the picture. Looks like it doesn't fit there.
Second: Almost awesome, but I should 've add more jungle grass and less rock soil. The waterfalls also do not really look realistic. Removing one or two should't be a problem.
Third: The best piece you've made; only the bridge should be gone.
Fourth: walls just needs some windows, pathing is too small and missing some interior.
Fifth: looks like the dirt and the grass should've been changed on the right of the picture. Grass should be on the place of the dirt and vice versa.

Im a new mapper lots of new mappers use autoborder im using little piece's or raw each map Thanks for the tip i guess..

Minos' Room, one of the Inferno Judges!

5ui61w.png

Inferno quest almost done, ready to start making some different things! :D

Dnt like pillars holding it up.. :<

Rest isnt bad

Yeah, i have to agree with you, can you give me some advices and suggestions about it?
Thank you very much :)

You could try where the pillars are, using the black wall corner peices and close them Off to make black wall pillars? So use the corner walls and the vertical and horizontal walls.

I prefer the lava crawler or w,e. looks epic

I know, too much metal walls, but i'm trying to make a "criterion" on my Inferno... so here's another:

Exploring the "civilized" side of hell.

n6rvbl.png

Added! So, just one question, can i make "bumps" on my topic or i have to wait for someone to reply?

Thank you for the suggestion!

Almost over... "he" will finally find Hades (at least, i pray) .

30dgsuq.png

Inside of abyss:

23vn5w7.png

(Am i the only who think that these borders aren't doing a "good job" on that mountain? I've a lot of problems on puting borders :mad:.)

A piece of Titans' prison.

2dbjprp.png

(Is it too spammed guys?)

Last edited:
The borders are shit on that mountain if you ask me, and the third ss is, as you said, to spammed.
I also think the idea of the void in the lava is brilliant if well applied.
I recommend you open your own thread.

Stop enhancing the pictures with photoshop, you're making them look x5 better than what they really are, unless you're just showing off and not looking for suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back