• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEROXIDE,
I can't even see a mountain there.. I might be blind.

Last edited:
screenshot_2012-09-16-20-31-2.png

A nub island orc fort :3

I was using raw for most of it. Only thing I didn't use it for was the grounds, trash, wall deco, and the little rocks.

Don't listen to him! Just read some tutorials, look at others galleries and try to make something better...

Low progress means too less practice, everyone can be a good mapper when doing it for enough time. But whatever, it's not my thing :p

screenshot_2012-09-16-20-31-2.png

A nub island orc fort :3

I like the stuff in front of the gate^_^
About the fort itself.. Well i'm also not an as that good mapper but you might want to use wooden floors at the walls at +1 so the orcs can walk there(don't know what it's called hehe)
And move the skulls/sword to the outside of the wall.
And place some more stuff like tents or horsecarts inside.. should make much less boring to watch/play..
You can find my little try of an orc fort some pages back in this treath... if you want lol:$

Wow, that looks cool, but I don't like that railing. It's cool idea to use pipes for that, but I'd mix it with some other railings cuz it looks bad at the corners.

Still looks really square poopsie, try make it look more fragile in terms of borders etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back