• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my latest mapping work, a type of "temple".

27y5tnc.png

2pq9fo0.png

Leave a comment and tell me what you think! ^_^
this is F**KING AWESOME!!

You should make monsters that look like candles and then place them on invisible floor above tables (where people can't walk under) so they look like levitate and move around.

Not sure if I like it or not, or if I should continue. Thoughts? Would you want to explore the cave?

My only suggestion is to add a heaven blossom near the little flowers, but the rest looks truly awesome bro :)

I've shown this before, but if you haven't seen it, It was a revamp of Thais east gate

before | by Cipsoft
Ejq146.png

image taken by Sentielo

after | by Peroxide
tumblr_lre4z7S5lk1r1utmjo1_500.png

change the grass for 4526 bro~~:)
looks very nice finish it and i agree with you Cipsoft rox.!

I like it, but you should change the mountain ground :p

@down
It's not walkable.

Last edited:
So I am the only one why like te darker grasstype? :(
Yeah oke I'll change it. I like the mountain ground there. :p Will see what I will do with it. Don't take the ground around it to serious. Was more for the temple itself ;p

Edit: if you like this style and want to work on a team with me, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back