• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
naaFDmloos.png

I've used 1 floor. Some might manipulate you by using different floors, but that would bug ingame.

mac of doom brings the food

Nice mapping everybody, especially Neon :p
I know I am not so good as mapper but sometime I like to make something so here's 2 screenshot :p

nowere1.jpg

nowere2.jpg

English isnt my first language so im sorry for my mistake

Timax25, ^_^

Haha, yes... It's made in Paint :) Thanks

Battle Arena:
A place where you fight eachother in teams of 5 or fight together against hard bosses to earn Arhi Marks.
These marks can be traded against items or abilities like Tiger Form which increases your speed and attack power but decreases your defense, this ability is only available for druids.
To be able to enter this battle arena you will need to complete some quests to prove that your worth fighting there.

SS: Quite simple right now, will improve the building later on, this is just the "base".

Orc Camp:

Nothing special, just wanted to show some close-up :p

I've just started a mini project so this is not the final outcome!!!

screenshot2009051802257.png

This is quite old work, and not quite finished (got close before i discarded it for a new map)

A house near the river splitting the city in half:
ridn34.jpg

A entrance to the mountain, where you can enter the mines, or take a the route through a almost collapsed tunnel to the dragon lair. However mines and the tunnel are basically undetailed, so i'll spare you the sight of thoose :p The mountain it self isn't detailed, and that's something i'm obviously aware of ;) So don't comment that part ;P

o8cn07.png

A park and a small island in the middle of the river. Nothing special but this is my style of maping (city enviroment that is):
2m7atz6.png

I'm not a very experience mapper, but i'm trying to find my style, and i'm starting to do some work i like, will post once completed!

And wtf is that big leaves o_O
Did someone jump on the swamp and placed them there? And now they're floating :O?
Also tuffs on swamp -.-

its put there, and u can walk over it :) so instead of bridge its leaves, cool huh? :)

and yes, tufts on swamp, gives it a wild touch imo

Actually, yeah. I like when the Grass Tufts is on the Swamp. Makes it look more like a swamp.

Nice Piece lovein~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back