• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
0ccf9cbc26599.png

Interesting.. A few things i dislike/would change..
I.e too many wall variations - too much going on.
Dislike jungle plants
Maybe too many border/grounds imo
Dirt wouldn't necessarily be over stone path, moreover the other way round in most cases with the odd bit.

However, it looks interesting, has a real jungle-ish temple touch.. Like some aztec or ancient thing set into the cliffs/mountains.. Keep it up..

Yo, it have been a very long time since I mapped. about 2 years now? 3 maby. I'm trying to get into mapping again so I tried some basics.
3462d76.png

I remember ya :D I just dislike that gray ground =/ use the gray mountain grounds instead ;) like on upper floors ;)

clean = borring .-.

e4d2ae8581bb.png

It may look boring in the editor (at least for some people), but when it goes about playing it's just the matter of taste.

I recognize barracks in it xP Don't ask me why.

But yeah just to make that roof ground a lil bit lighter and it's perfect for a city streets.

The river is kinda cool with this environment, also like your shapes.

Too much change with grounds on both side of the bridge :s Otherwise it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back