• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if i would leave the jungle borders?
They give a nice feeling to the map imo

yh but idk.. the limestone really gives effect.. Tho jungle is always nice to mix in for a overgrown or mystic or even dark vodoo'y place.. I just don't like limestone + jungle.. they don't really go together, but finish detailing etc and then let me decide, because you are the mapper - you have the vision so you know what you want to do with it. Hopefully the finished result represents that :>

gogogogogo

@no1
No, i meant these :
blg0w.png

@Up, okay.

He lived once in that cave... but had to move caus of the fire.
While decorating his new home, he noticed,
"FAQ I FORGOT MY BACKPACK!"

and that's the story

don't know why he/she would lose their backpack to find it in a chest.. dragons placed it neatly there? :> but i like the map it's quite classic :)

There's a story behind the placement (it's part of an NPC's quest) Alaric, is known as a Dragon slayer who hid his backpack there. Those who find it earn his respect for risking their lives to venture into the Dragons lair.

There's a story behind the placement (it's part of an NPC's quest) Alaric, is known as a Dragon slayer who hid his backpack there. Those who find it earn his respect for risking their lives to venture into the Dragons lair.

he must have a lot of backpacks in there then :p

ever thought bout the magic of a Backpack?
how is it possible to put a backpack in a backpack in that mio. of times???

just simply magic ;=)

Never mapped this style before or even hunted a draptor so I hope they're in the right sort of environment.

nzCwGU.png

erKUDL.png

RqioQU.png

@Peroxides Cat
Looking fine as hell!
man, everybody is mapping so freaking good now. I really need to catch up!

@Peroxides Cat
Looking fine as hell!
man, everybody is mapping so freaking good now. I really need to catch up!

Haha thank you. :p
I have been mapping for like.. 6 years, I really should be a lot better aha. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back