• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
oruyc2.png

I guess it's a coincidence that the sand in the dirt is making the exact same shape as Neon's? And also that you're using the same chairs as him? And that gate, chairs, and deco on the walls are in the same location? And that you're using the exact same detail on the ground as him in the exact same places?

I guess it's a coincidence that the sand in the dirt is making the exact same shape as Neon's? And also that you're using the same chairs as him? And that gate, chairs, and deco on the walls are in the same location? And that you're using the exact same detail on the ground as him in the exact same places?
Blazed druid is a fraud:) "shittest mapper alive(;"
jZVNQL.png

e9bfsh.png

4ENxnwP.png

bumping old works :)

- - - Updated - - -

passage to Behemoths
0sZ2iA.png

Last edited:
Been away from mapping for about three years, I am a bit rusty. This is part of my custom map I been working for the last 3 days. I could add more detail in the map but I feel there is a point that too much detail takes away some "playability"
Here is an snap of the minimap. The town took me about two hours, it does have teleports and a training monks place but might replace those with actual houses or shops in the future. Going to expand the map north to the fill the island and then south connected with a bridge, the small island next to the city is the place where beginners get their items, the town is the biggest of the three islands and the island to the west is a hydra, giant spider spawn.
custom_map_minimap_snap_6_18_13_1_22_by_peterplank69-d69jgtx.png

This is the temple I made
screenshot_2013_06_18_0_35_36_by_peterplank69-d69jefa.png

I can't give you any tips but to restart, maybe try to inter change a few different types of walls, oriental and brick? see what will work great, and work on a medium sized template (layout of the walls). Make it look like a professional architect created this building, and do 1 floor at a time. Good luck :)

Random_rusty_jungle
2r77qkw.jpg

I don't intend to add details just wanted to map something if someone want to finish it pm and i can give you a DL

What once was in ruins will soon be restored to it's former glory
NNd22un.png

Does not apply to the building in the picture.

Mackan, great. Bit spammy with trees/water plants at the south. I also prefer like a 70/20/9/1 ratio of grass tufts, but your opinion could be different.

Nice Leun. Clean mapped. You can add some trees (indeed), flowers and rocks to make it even look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back