• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it, quite neat, nothing special though.

Althogh, I'd delete the stone item near the left stairs, would be a bitch ingame.

If I'm not wrong it used to be a mapping support thread stickied on this board, I couldn't find it so I asked here instead, does it really bother you that much? :p

it's not caus of windows 8. ur pc isn't fast enought :=) that's why it lags on huge areas outzoomed :=) got the same problem Hehe

Well, came back from vacation and were shocked bout the new layout.
my contest pic...

2holr2b.jpg
Yeah I voted on your piece :)

Is anyone else running Remere on Windows 8? When the Remere only displays black tiles it doesn't lagg at all, but when I have a look at a town(or any big area, when not zoomed) it starts lagging alot :( Anyone got a solution for this?
I use it on win 8 but do not have the issues you stated.. strange..

I considerably like the concept (even if it is an old one). It's just that I think it was executed in the wrong way. A different tile choice, and wall choice would have looked better.

Wow! Lovely mappings all over the thread, fresh new stuff! Keep it all up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom