• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time on this forum and the first time i mapped something.
Do you guys like it or have some constructive criticism? That would be helpful!uitprobeersel.jpeg

@Mathias, looking better, remove the trash and the gravel, just keep the normal stone ground with a few stones, tiny tiny tiny ones (; and don't forget to make the swamp borders overlap parts of the grass borders, :)

Good, or not?
6tfcd0.png

Decent spot for a Bandit boss or something, would look cool ingame for sure with gloomy effects

Hard to find the right words...... what I'm trying to explain.....
You have to make it different ..... can't explain .... plx help me some1 xD
it's just like..... how to say.....

I don't wanna say it's bad but.... okey I give up.... dunno how to explain

hm... it's really hard to explain... maybe try to use more of it.. and if you dont want it too looks like "deep forest" pick some places on your piece and make there more trees and stuff. it should look dappled.

I really need a opnion about this shape (I still working on it... ). I mean.. is it too big? too small? looks nice? bad? too "spiky"? just fine? stuff like that.. Thanks! :)
oFLquSJ.png

Small bonus:
Q04Xx40.jpg
not bad! i actually really like that nature ;)

only thing is with your minimap, in tibia it doesn't really make sense to have desert far north and snow far south xD

Thanks for your opinions.
@Arkshi :D I know what you mean but i think it's more about the atmosphere ingame. So creepy and dark, its a infested area (those purple ground, and tentacles)
with the next map teaser from necronia you are able to see ingame screens maybe you change your opinion then :)

@paulmcfly Secret of Evermore was indeed an awesome game :> aaaaaaaaaaand SNES is the BEST console ever

how can u know that there are things that shouldnt be there? You dont know the story behind this piece ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back